Office 365 Features & Benefits
Email & Calendar
Office 365 gives you access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices while it helps to protect against email malware.
Office Desktop Apps
With Office 365, you can get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access anywhere you work. Use the desktop versions at the office, stream live apps using any computer connected to the Internet or use Office Web Apps from your tablet or mobile device.
Document Sharing & Collaboration
Office 365 enables you to access and share documents and insights, contacts, calendars, and tasks in a single location and from a shared computer or smartphone.
IM & Online Meetings
Microsoft Lync Online helps you find and quickly connect with the right person through instant messaging (IM), Lync video calls, or online meetings from within the Office applications you already use every day.
Microsoft Office 365 takes the industry’s most recognized set of productivity and collaboration tools and delivers them as a subscription service. With our cloud services, your organization can lower overall costs and deliver the right set of tools for the right users, all with appropriate layers of security and compliance. And, Office 365 includes a financially backed service level agreement, allowing you to feel confident that you chose the best cloud solution.
- Virtually anywhere access to email, documents, contacts and calendars with familiar productivity experience on PCs, phones and in browsers
- Business-class features, such as financially backed 99.9-percent uptime, geo-redundancy, disaster recovery, and robust security and privacy controls and standards
- Comprehensive solutions, such as desktop productivity applications, portals, extranets, instant messaging (IM), voice conferencing, video conferencing, web conferencing, e-mail and voicemail
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options, which provide predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organization
- Upgrades happen automatically so your IT management costs go down.
- Get a standardized set of tools that can be used on virtually any device, so you don’t need to remember multiple log-ins or learn multiple applications for each device.
- Scale up as your business grows with a simple phone call.
- Save on licensing costs. With Office 365 you have the flexibility to purchase only the licenses required for each individual employee.